Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pointillism

Pointillism
 
Sadie
I was always afraid of doing to much drawing with my students. I was afraid for those who may struggle. I always try to give projects that will allow all my students to flourish, however ever I was wrong. They blew me away. This is a project I will do every year. It may take long and they may complain about it, but it is clearly evident that they learn from it. the results are outstanding.
 
The main rules were to create many values and to not outline there work. This taught them how to use value and refrain from using lines. When students do pencil drawings they rely to much on the pencil outline to define a space but in this case their only choice is to use dots.
 
Brooke
Katherine
Nataly
Miranda
 
Aris
Sarah K

Taylor
Emma
Holly
Kasey
Chris H
 


Rishta
Myriam
 
Caitlin

Hannah


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment